tattoos

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

November 2010 favourites

Almost another year over and done with! Eek! It's frightening enough how quickly these posts come around on a month to month basis, but when I think that this is my favourites post for November? Oh lordy - that is scary! That means it's almost 2011! Anyhoo, the favourites for this month:


MAC Lipglass - Icescape
I got this with the Chill collection, 2 years ago I believe, and to be honest, I only started using it up so I could B2M it. I didn't expect to love it as much as I do! I've enjoyed wearing this recently as it's given my lips a frosty yet glossy pale nudey pink look. It hasn't been too sticky either, which is a surprise as I find MAC lipglasses the stickiest of lipglosses I own.


MAC Brush - 219
This has been my favourite brush this month. It adds the perfect amount of colour and can be used in the crease or along the lashlines. It's been a great brush for doing precise work in the outer corner, with it being so small and all and it's blended the colour perfectly in the Outer V, whilst keeping the definition. I've been meaning to pick up a full size one for ages but I always seem to forget!


Barry M Nail Paints - 244 Silver Hologram and 293 Raspberry
Deep red nails with a glittery overlay - can you get anymore festive?! I love Barry M Nail paints because they're great quality and cost less that £3 per bottle. Can't go wrong in my opinion! I'm not a big lover of more expensive nail polishes because I haven't got decent enough nails to warrant using them, but these do the job perfectly enough for me anyway.



Matte eyeshadows
I've been loving matte eyeshadows with a dewy complexion and shimmery lips this month. My favourites have been quite boring shades - MAC's Brule and Blanc Type, and Urban Decay's Naked and Buck (from the Naked palette). Although the colours are quite safe and plain and probably 'blah', they've been creating lovely definition and impact on my eyes. I'm not sure whether it's because they're matte that they're more intense than they seem, but I love them. Brule is on the left and Blanc Type is on the right, and although they look the same, Blanc Type is much lighter so makes a great highlight. Well, I can tell the difference anyway.


What have you been loving this month?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger