tattoos

Monday, November 29, 2010

In and out

Hello sweetpeas - hope you are all well?

I am back in the land of blogging after what seemed forever. In reality it was only two weeks, but it was a pretty long and boring two weeks! Mr Lollipop bought me a snazzy new laptop lead on the weekend so fanks Mr L! I am tremendously excited, which sounds really bad but I didn't realise how much I relied on my laptop. Not just for blogging and things, but charging up my iPod, checking cinema times, and the most important thing at this time of year, compiling my list for Santa! I think my lovely fiance is also glad to have regained control over is Xbox. I have a sneaky suspicion that if he had to play one more round of Bomberman, Sonic or Worms, he'd have thrown it through the window, swiftly followed by me!

I thought I'd come back with an In and Out post for you :)



IN

New laptop leads - obviously. You knew I'd say that, right?

Christmas - I'm feeling properly festive. We've got some Christmas presents all ready to be wrapped, I've bought my sparkly Christmas frock, and I'm hearing Christmas songs a lot more frequently. Yay!

Parties - You can't have Christmas without the Christmas festivities! It's my Christmas party with work on Saturday and I am sooo looking forward to it. We had a mini-party last weekend and it'll be great to relive it on a bigger scal, but with all of us there and not just the pissheads hehe.

Weightloss - I'm not sure exactly how much I've lost but I've dropped a dress size. Chuffed isn't the word! No doubt it'll all go back on over the course of December, but meh. You win some, you lose some. My brand spanking new super pretty twinkly black frock is the smaller size so it'd better not go back on too quickly!

Rebecca Ferguson - I am in love with his girl. Her voice is spine-tinglingly stunning and her style is utterly fabulous.I really hope she wins the X Factor, or at least does well from it.

I'm A Celebrity - Ahhh the return of Ant & Dec, my two favourite telly boys. How annoying is Gillian McKeith?! I feel like reaching into the telly and smashing her head into a tree, but it's compelling viewing.

Gem - FromGemWithLove is one of my favouritest blogs ever, and I have thoroughly enjoyed catching up on everything she's posted while I've been gone. She wears her heart on her sleeve, has me in stitches with her humour, and she writes about real things with truth and passion, which I think is one of the most important qualities in a blogger. Plus she looks so adorable in her little furry hat. I love this girl and bet you will too when you go see her blog. Go. Now!

Ellie Goulding - Your Song is on repeat, over and over and over again. It's slightly better than Ewan McGregor's version, which gives me goosebumps everytime I listen to it. It's just gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous.


OUT

Coughs and colds - I'm suffering badly at the moment and if I have to take another concoction of pills, I'll rattle. I'm on antibiotics too which I'm not too happy about given that it's our Christmas party on Saturday, but I'll be finishing the course on Friday. Phew!

Clashing dates - Saturday is also a planned family day at the Winter Wonderland but I can't go. Booo.

Snow - We haven't even had any where we live and it's already pissing me off. I love snow, I really do, and it's not 'out' because I'm jealous (much), but more because I live on the coast, so even if we were to get snow, it's 99% unlikely to stick. So why, oh why, do the idiots around here insist on stocking up on bread, milk and potatoes at the first whiff of snow, even though it's hundreds of miles away from us? And in the very unlikely event that we will get snowed in, what do they think bread, milk and potatoes will do? Go off quicker than everything else, that's what! Unless they plan on living off mashed potato sandwiches washed down with a hot cup of milk? Seriously, stop overreacting and go and enjoy it!

Oops, that was a bit of a rant wasn't it?


And that's it :) So, what have I missed? Have you got any news? Let me know in the comments! I've missed you all, lots!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger