tattoos

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Lately

1. We went to Kansas City for Thanksgiving and while I'm SO THANKFUL for the blessing of being pregnant, I get so sick in cars lately so I really hated the car ride. I loved seeing all of our family!!

2. I took ya'lls advice and broke down and got a belly band!! And it is truly a gift from God!! Where has this been my whole life! I could have been using it after big meals! Ha!

3. Are you a real tree or artificial tree person?? I am a HUGE real tree person! When I lived at home with my parents I begged them to always get a real tree because I love how they smell and I think artificial trees are just too "perfect! Ha! I always put up a couple artificial trees around our house and then we buy a big real tree for the living room. I'm afraid to say that Joe and I had a "talk" this year and decided to break down and invest in a big artificial tree. We figured next year we have a crawling baby and it's probably safer to not have pine needles around the living room. We ordered this one from Walmart.com.

Happy Tuesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger