tattoos

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Balsam Hill Review

   Tis the Season for decorating! Fa la la la la! I for one am so sick of the same old, boring, awful quality Holiday decorations that fall apart after a few weeks of use! So what to do? Thankfully I found Balsam Hill and I am now a fan for life!


A Bit about Balsam Hill
  Balsam Hill is SO popular it has been featured on the Ellen Show, The Today Show, and many more...At Balsam Hill ®, they are committed to creating the best Christmas trees on the market. Their founder, Thomas Harman, was inspired to start Balsam Hill ® by a family member who was allergic to live trees but wanted to create a festive atmosphere in his home during the holidays. When Thomas' search for a few lifelike artificial Christmas trees came up empty-handed, Balsam Hills mission was born to develop the most realistic and luxurious artificial trees. To accomplish this mission, Balsam Hills designers carefully craft their trees to mimic nature using site visits and cuttings from live trees as their guides.
   Just how real are Balsam Hill trees? They are routinely used by set designers of popular TV shows and have even been known to fool one of America's most savvy TV hosts into commenting on air about the "live" trees on her set. They routinely grace the lobbies of fine hotels and embassies around the world, and are used in Macy's famous Santaland exhibit in New York City.


My Review


   I was sent a gorgeous 30" Colorado Mountain Spruce Christmas wreath from Balsam Hill to review. The quality of this wreath is unbelievable! The wreath is SO lifelike! The wreath is covered with 100 crystal clear lights and the lights shine beautifully through the snow, rain, and wind. I love how gorgeous my front door looks because of this festive Holiday wreath...I have received SO many compliments on it. My Mom now wants to purchase a few of the same wreaths for her home because she was so impressed with the quality of the wreath I was sent from Balsam Hill. Honestly, I will never purchase another Christmas tree or wreath from anywhere other than Balsam Hill....they are the BEST of the BEST. So if you are looking for a gorgeous wreath, garland, or Christmas tree definitely pay a visit to Balsam Hill!


The company did send me a product or service for review. This in no way has affected my opinion of the product or service. This review is my opinion and has been written in my own words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger