tattoos

Sunday, November 28, 2010

The final chapter


Hey all you bloggers,
well Simply me has a movie obsession I have to say.I watch at least 3 movies a week at home.But in my previous post I only promise to do so after my holiday revision.Anyway I just have this really weird feeling when I study I actually feel kind of happy.Anyway yesterday I watch the movie Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 which is either sold out or selling fast at every single cinema.I guess a movie legacy will sell fast no matter what.Of course everyone wants to see Ron's stupidity and the magic I mean who doesn't like a little bit of magic?Anyway here's a short summary:The Order of the Phoenix arrive at Privet Drive planning to move Harry (Daniel Radcliffe) to safety using Polyjuice Potion to create six decoys.So that Harry will not be harmed but in the process of their flight to the Weasley's unexpected turns take place.The next day the minister or magic arrives at their house anddistributes items from Albus Dumbledore's will to Ron, Hermione and Harry. Dumbledore bequeathedGodric Gryffindor's sword to Harry, which Scrimgeour states is an important historical artefact and is therefore not Harry's property, but that it is also missing.That evening, the wedding of Bill Weasley and Fleur Delacour is disrupted by Death Eaters, so the trio disapparate to London. Eventually finding sanctuary at No. 12 Grimmauld Place, they discover that the "R.A.B." from the false Horcrux locket is Regulus Arcturus Black,Sirius's brother.And they find out that the horcrux is under the possession of someone familiar.Unable to destroy the Horcrux, they take turns wearing it in order to dilute the paranoid thoughts which the Horcrux induces. Ron, while wearing the locket, is overcome by suspicions that Harry and Hermione are forming a relationship, so he abandons them.How will they find the other horcruxus when they are faced with so many challenges,will they be the ones succeeding or will the dark lord destroy harry potter?

xoxo
Simply me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger