tattoos

Monday, January 25, 2010

Five good things

I love these posts. My five good things of this week:

1.  Being able to wear these on the weekend:


instead of these:



2.  Having new workout clothes. Not the most exciting of purchases (except my new Converse... not practical for workout but I've wanted them for ages - good thing it's payday tomorrow so I can buy a proper pair of workout shoes!) but it means I'm feeling comfortable and motivated now :)



3.  My skin clearing up after a bad reaction to the Vichy face cream. I credit lots of water and Bio-Oil for making it look somewhat decent now. I also have to mention that I haven't worn undereye concealer for the last two days, and you can't even tell. I think that's another thing drinking water is good for :)


4.  I have been engaged to Mr Lollipop for 7 years, and we are finally discussing weddings! Wooooooooo!! We're looking at getting married in 2012 - probably November because we want a cosy winter wedding. I won't be officially excited until we have a venue booked, but to even be discussing it is a huge step in the right direction for us. As my Mam would say - there's more go in a bottle of pop! We'd have done it a lot sooner but life just got in the way.



5.  Mr Lollipop's family are visiting this weekend with our 2 nephews and baby niece. We haven't seen them since Christmas so we're looking forward to it.

Hope you've all got 5 good things!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger