tattoos

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Blog changes

Nothing to worry about, but I've changed my blog name. I've changed from Lipstick & Lollipops to Lollipop Loves...

Neither are very creative but I've changed it to Lollipop Loves... because I want to blog about lots of things I love. It'll still be the same old blog, with the same old beauty posts, but now I feel like I can blog about whatever tickles my fancy. I'm still having a play about with the layout and stuff, so bear with me!

I just wanted to let you know that if 'Lollipop Loves...' pops up on your dashboard, it's me, and if you have any links to me then you'll have to change the address to http://miss-lollipop-loves.blogspot.com Scrap that last bit - I've changed the domain name back because it caused a few complications!

:)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger