tattoos

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Run

I thought I would give an update on how my running was going. And YES it's GOING!!

Last weekend I went to the mall in search of some new running shoes. I had worked up to running 1.3 miles and I think that deserves a treat - don't you!?! (I realize that some of you may actually be "runners" and you're thinking 'you really think it's a big deal to run 1.3 miles?!!?' but for someone who could barely run a lap on the track several weeks ago, this is a big step! 26 miles means nothing to me (my legs quiver at the thought) and I don't think I will ever run a marathon but hopefully by Fall I can do a 5K FOR CHARITY!


Also, I hope there are some "runners" who will read this because there are some things you don't realize until you start running. Let's join hands in sisterhood for a moment.

And I think you'll know what I mean when I say

I never understood why porta-potties were so frequently placed on marathon trails...

Anyway, so far so good! I can't wait to be able to update you and tell you I can handle a whole TWO miles. Or THREE POINT ONE!!

I also have something very exciting I'm going to do later this week. I'm going to do a video-blog ("vlog"?) on my favorite beauty products and then a GIVEAWAY and give a lucky follower a set of everything I love for herself. Fun, huh?

Happy Wednesday to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger