tattoos

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Copper flames

I had the day off today so had more time to play about with my make up, but I couldn't go too wild as I have to a meeting in work at 6pm. I decided to take inspiration from Autumn and my recent purchase, MAC's Spiced Chocolate quad. This is what I came up with :)
Please ignore the mascara - I needed to wear waterproof but it's really dried out and I can't get to the shops to buy anymore until tomorrow. Bleurgh. The photos seem to wash the colour out too - it's really vivid in person. Hopefully you'll get the idea though :)
EYES
UDPP
Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow - Samba-dy Loves Me
MAC Eyeshadows - Nylon, Going Bananas, Amber Lights, Brash, Woodwinked, Dazzlelight
Urban Decay Eyeshadow - Chopper
Max Factor Masterpiece Waterproof Mascara - on it's absolute last legs!

FACE
Revlon Colorstay Foundation - Oily/Combination Skin 150 Buff
MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer - NW15
Collection 2000 Face Powder - name and shade has rubbed off, but it's just a basic powder
Collection 2000 Eyebrow Pencil - Blonde
CHEEKS
MAC Blush - Stark Naked
Bobbi Brown Shimmerbrick - Bronze
Benefit Lust Duster - Cloud 9
LIPS
MAC Lipstick - Creme d'Nude
Benefit Lipgloss - Zone Out

I really like it actually. It's bright, dramatic, but not in your face. Brash is just the most gorgeous colour, I love it! It really does look different in person, I just wish the photos would give a true representation of what it really looks like :( I couldn't get any decent full face/eye open shots... or maybe I'm just too critical of the ones I took? haha. I can't take pictures to save my life! xx
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger