tattoos

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I'm off




So this is both an explanation and a heads up as it were. I was trying to get a post up before I left for vacation, see this is where I’m like “Splain-in myself” and stuff…that last post, (insert hanging head here) just crap, freaking all over the place and random as hell. I just felt like I needed to get something up, let those of you that read this crap, (and I love you by the way) and check in daily, know that I have not given up or forgotten to pay Google for my blog account. I’m still here, still ranting, drinking and tasting wine…just been terribly distracted by my impending vacation. That makes it sound like I am all set, prepared and have lists of fantastic things I’m planning on doing…so not true, not packed, still need to pick up the dry cleaning and have no idea how I’m going to work my laptop on this trip…by distracted I mean I have been sitting on my couch going, “How much longer???”.



So tomorrow I am skipping across the pond, heading out for my first trip to London, (okay so the one thing I do have prepared, I have a list of 23 pubs and 1 cheese store that I have to check out) my first real vacation this year…man, it is so needed. I’ve always wanted to go to London and I thought it would be a perfect fit for the hubby’s first trip to Europe, you know because they kind of speak English there and stuff.



I hope to be posting from London, like bragging about the cool shit I’m seeing while you all read me in your cubicles and what not…not rubbing it in, only sharing people….don’t hate the vacationer, hate the fact that my ass will be roaming the streets of historic London while you turn in your quarterly reports. Cheer-E-Oo all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger