tattoos

Saturday, October 31, 2009

October 2009 favourites

Happy Halloween!! Apologies for not being around on my blog or Twitter - I've been super busy, tired, and have had some personal stuff going on where I really wasn't in the mood for wearing make up, let alone talking about it! I'm back to normal now though and have some free time this weekend, so I hope to catch up on lots of posts, starting with this one - my monthly favourites.
I say it every month, but how quickly has this month gone?! It's not really been an adventurous month for me - I've been sticking to some firm favourites from last month, but have one or two extra's thrown in.
MAC eyeshadows
All That Glitters (right) - This was a favourite for me last month, and I've used it practically everyday this month. I wasn't going to feature it again, but I've used it almost every single day. I've only had it for about 7 weeks, so to hit pan in that time shows how much I love it.
Patina (left) - This is a gorgeous everyday neutral colour. It's a beige-gold and works really well as an all over lid colour, or in the crease when you want a simple and quick look. I love it paired with All That Glitters too.
Benefit Lipgloss - Zone Out
When I bought this lipgloss, I wasn't overly impressed with it. I thought it was way overpriced and nothing special, but it's the gloss I've been choosing during October. It looks stunning over MAC's Creme d'Nude lipstick (my favourite!). It kind of looks like you've smeared your lips in honey. It sounds gross but looks scrumptious. It smells lovely too. Don't underestimate it!
Barry M Nail Paint - Bright Red
I've only worn this on weekends because I think it's a bit OTT for work, but I've been complimented everytime I've worn it. It's a great Autumnal shade, or for when you want a quick and simple step to make you feel glam. Red nail polish is really hard to get right, I think. It can be quite slutty if it's slightly the wrong shade, but this is definitely not!
Lush Vanilla Dee-Lite Body Lotion
I've recently been trying to use up a load of my body products - Project 10-pan for the bathroom if you like. This body lotion got pushed aside so I could use up my half empty ones, and it's only these last 3 weeks I've got back into using this. It smells soooooo good!! It's not a sickly vanilla ice cream scent, but a yummy, musky-type of vanilla. That's not making much sense, but sniff it and you'll see what I mean! I use it in the morning because it sinks in so quickly, and the smell lingers all day. I use it in the night sometimes too and it is such a soothing scent to fall asleep with. I won't be pushing this aside again in a hurry!
And since it's Halloween, here's a snap of my Auntie Lynne. Rawr... scary, right? haha


Hope you're all enjoying your weekend, whatever you may be doing :) xx
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger