tattoos

Thursday, October 22, 2009

(2) Dinomemories Are Made Of This In Singlish: For Good Friend From DinoAmerica Shiok Lah!

A suggestion by DMP that this posting is written in Singlish. So here goes:


SING60sMUSIC, SINGLISH & DINO:

(1) Hey, dis Dino Marting huh, he damn good man, firs time I hear him sing ah... Wah lau! His voice ah, chin song leh!
(2) Wah, you got hear or not? Never hear this one leh. Me-mo-lee meh of dis ah! Song ah! I listen till die man, like so many time until play a-gain an a-gain.
(3) Yah, wat I tole you seek-stee song better den today one! Today one got use bad word one.
(4) Hey, go sorping sen-ter, see god sell CD or not. Want to come or not? Wah lioaw! Ding Marting. See bay shiok ah!
(5) Es-pen-sip ah, Dino CD. No money to buy...
(6) Ah yah, never my, I pay, I pay, cheep lah... He sooper star you know or not?
Image: http://www.coutant.org/ (Dino is with Jerry Lewis, his partner in crime).
Article: Andy Lim Collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger