tattoos

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Too many things on my piece of birthday cake.


Hey all you bloggers,
I've been really busy so I cannot write so much,sorry about that.There have been many birthdays that even Sunday's can't be my own!Guess how many birthdays I've been to since my last birthday post,1.......and 2.......3.....coming up!Tomorrow is my best friends Ashleigh's birthday after Sports Day of course! I almost forgot Sports day is coming up!Yay!.....Yipee! Well that was only cheers for my team St Theresa.Well I have to get into the spirit!Anyway the birthday that I went to was at Wild Wild Wet!I've never been there before but it was really
really fun.I went on the Ular-lah,Waterworks slide,the snooze pool and even the Einstein's water lab.It was really cold because God almost decided that it was going to rain but he did'nt.Well that was good for the people at Wild Wild Wet anyway I need to get back to wrapping the present but keep on reading to find out more about the life of a tween gypsie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger