tattoos

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The famous MOE song-After all homework is done!


Hey all you bloggers,
I am putting today's entry in red because the level of stress that I have right now is really high it almost burst out like this wart that a relative of mine had....u ever ate clam chowder trust me after u saw the liquid of the wart pop out never eat it again!Ugh!Anyway back to my stress,even though now is the march holidays I still feel life is like a homework pile waiting for you to finish but all of us have these little breaks in between well that time is our Sunday's.Well still when I sleep I think about thing's that are really strange like a pizza split into a fraction and then it slowly starts to fade away:( ......I did not even get to eat it! (What a bad dream!)Anyway why can't I at least have a good dream like for example me getting a brand new laptop or a hand phone and if my teacher will have a wart infection these are the things that haunt me....:)Anyway I'm going to go do something probably homework...Keep reading my blog to find out more about a tween gypsie!

xoxo Simplyme!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger