tattoos

Saturday, March 28, 2009

ALIEN INVASION!................Oh its just the movie


Hey all you bloggers,
I have not blogged in like a really long time because of my computer being fried but it's okay as I have backup.Anyway my last post was the second movie but this post is the third movie which is Race to witch mountain.This story or movie is about this taxi driver Jack Brunoe (Played by Dwayne Johnson) and he stopped the car to get a bite to eat so when he went back two children were inside the car!(and that was a little weird as he locked the car before getting the tuna sandwich.Anyway,they are actually aliens and they made Jack take them to a place where there is a refrigerator which leads to a garden and there is a gadget which is kind or the key to their spaceship but I bet you all are asking where is the spaceship?It is in Witch Mountain.But of course there is a downside first of all the government does not want them to escape so the spaceship is under their care and there is a robot sent from outer space to stop them from getting the ship as the only two aliens which are also formed as children called Sara and Sean want peace so if you want to find out what happens in the end please watch the movie.i rate it a 9/10 so I am signing off

xoxoSimply me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger