tattoos

Friday, March 20, 2009

The ads before the movie


Hey all you bloggers,
well there is one thing I have definitely learned after watching so many movies with so many different people Beverly Hills Chihauhau,High School Musical 3 even the worst movie ever seen (but definitely a wide range of snacks to choose from) her next move.The people:My family,my friends and a whole lot of enemies or some would say frenemies.Still that kick of popcorn and nachos with that great mexican cheese mmmmmm! Anyway there is always ads before the movie and the next three post are the movie or movies so sit back and relax as the trailer's for the movies have past so get ready for three movie reviews from yours truly Simply me!Hope you all are ready for the movie marathon that is about to start!

xoxo Simply me


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger