tattoos

Friday, March 20, 2009

Dog-gone tired!


Hey all you bloggers,
for this post I will be Sonia the movie critic.SO the first movie that I watched yesterday was at Junction 8 Bishan and the showtime was at 9.10.And the shows name is ''Hotel for Dogs''.A brief description of the movie is that two foster children called Andi and Bruce which is played bu Emma Roberts (Julia Robert's Niece) and Jake.T Austin (From Wizards from Waverly Place) and their parents die and they are left with Bernie a person from Social services and he tries to find better foster parents for them but in the end they are stuck with Carl and Lola(I think) which is played by Lisa Kudrow (From P.S I love you) they form this really lame rock band which never gets a gig anywhere and there music is horrible.And last time when there parents were around their parents bought for them a dog called Friday.And well he makes many doggy friends and well the Hotel starts well the movie was funny and really cute so I would rate the movie a 8 so if anyone is intrested in seeing it please do!So long until my next post!:)

xoxo Simply me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger