tattoos

Sunday, March 15, 2009

The last birthday!


Hey all you bloggers,
WHEW!Today was finally the last birthday party(Well so far).I had lots of fun because 1.It was my 3rd best friends party 2.The games were really great 3.It was a fashion party and because my ultimate best friends were there.Well at least when I come home after anything I went have icing on my face!Well today we played at least five games at the party.I only had one thing that made my laugh until I cried.Well these 2 girls Natalie and Brigette were laughing about something so there was this girl called Jasmine who was sitting next to them and they pointed at her back and there was post-it saying "Kiss my ass!" I was laughing until I almost cried and luckily someone tore it off and threw it away if not I would'nt have stopped laughing! Anyway Jasmine got her revenge and the party eventually ended so i love it that the March school holiday is starting and I can finally relax!So I am going to you know um..............RELAX! Bye

xoxo Simply me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger