tattoos

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sunday 017

Happy Sunday loves!


I've been a bit quiet on the blogging front this week, but I've had such a stressful few weeks in work that all I've wanted to do when I come home is consume my body weight in chocolate, soak in the bath then cwtch up in bed. So that's what I've been doing, unfortunately for my healthy eating plans. And the worst is yet to come. Le sigh.

My obsession with Pretty Little Liars is still going strong and I finally perfected Hanna Marin hair for my niece's 2nd birthday party last weekend. It looked pretty darn fab, I have to say. I forgot to take some pictures of it, but meh, whatevs. No doubt I'll be wearing it again soon so I'll show you then. Only... now I want to cut my hair. Like this:


Or the slightly less dramatic this:


I've had the same long, boring style for years now, and I'm beyond desperate for a bit of oomph. Looking at these makes me want to go back to bright blonde again too. Aargh, I hate hair dilemmas!

We've been experiencing some floods this week after horrific thunderstorms, so I think it's safe to say that Summer is long gone. My thoughts have turned to my Autumn wardrobe and I'm looking for the perfect pieces to enhance my outfits with some layering. I also can't resist the adorable hats in River Island. I'd buy them all if I could afford it!


I've got two girly nights out coming up - one is a catch up and the other is a birthday meal. I can't flipping wait! It feels like ages since I've had a little drink and a fun night out with the girls. So excited!

I'm so glad this Bank Holiday has arrived as I am in dire need of a break, but I'm also quite sad that it's the last one of the year. Can you believe it is almost September?! Wow. We've even been getting Christmas stock delivered in work. Fo sho! My plans for this weekend? I'll be using the time wisely for a little rest and recuperation. I can't think of anything more blissful than curling up on the sofa, catching up on blogging, watching stuff I've saved on Sky+, reading a book or two, watching a completely girly film and eating some yummy food. Alone, because my beloved has to work. Boo hiss. I'm even planning a face mask and a tootsie pampering session, and am going to paint my toenails with Barry M's Raspberry nail polish. It's a colour that adds instant glamour. Lush!

Don't forget my giveaway is ending on Wednesday! Please, please remember to read the entry requirements properly as there have been so many entries that I've had to disregard because people haven't paid attention. Sad face. If you have entered and can't see your comment, have another go :)

Listening to: Calvin Harris Feel So Close, Olly Murs ft. Rizzle Kicks Heart Skips A Beat, Leona Lewis Collide, Nicole Scherzinger Wet, and dare I admit this but I'm developing a bit of a One Direction crush. Their song is called What Makes You Beautiful. I know, I know. I'm cough27cough old enough to know better, but I can't help it.

Few to follow: Fern, Amy, Sabrina and Sinead.


Have a lovely Bank Holiday weekend my sweets!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger