tattoos

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Liz Earle 'Brightening Treatment' Starter Kit Review





Star light Star BRIGHT...is that my face I see tonight?
   Just when I thought my skin couldn't get any brighter....Liz Earle defied my expectations yet again with the Liz Earle 'Brightening Treatment Starter Kit.




My Review
   I was sent Liz Earle's 'Brightening Treatment' Starter Kit to review. If you have dull skin or just need a skin 'pick me up' then the Brightening Treatment Starter Kit is for you. To use apply the Brightening Treatment mask to clean, dry skin. Leave the Brightening Treatment on the face anywhere from 30 seconds to 2 minutes. Gently wipe the residue away with the included pure muslin cloth soaked in warm water for easy removal. The first time I tried the Brightening Treatment Mask I was afraid I applied it in the wrong way-as my face started having a pins and needles tingling sensation. I read over the directions again and noticed that the tingling was indeed normal! The tingling mask makes my skin feel revitalized and fresh and the mask removal is just as refreshing! The Brightening Treatment includes aloe vera to help cool and soothe the skin, witch hazel to help tone, and white clay to purify. The Brightening Mask left my face supple, bright, and clear! The Brightening Treatment Starter Kit is a great start to any day! So start your day off right with Liz Earle's Brightening Treatment Starter Kit. 


Missed my other Liz Earle Reviews...? Don't fret, find them here:



The company did send me a product or service for review. This in no way has affected my opinion of the product or service. This review is my opinion and has been written in my own words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger