tattoos

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

LUSH Cosmetics Review

    
I heard through the grapevine that Lush Cosmetics products were amazing but I never got to try them...until now...and now I am hooked!

Lush Cosmetics have quickly become one of my all time favorite companies from their eco-friendly packaging to their use of fresh and organic ingredients. Read on to learn more about Lush Cosmetics and my review... 


A bit about Lush Cosmetics
  Lush Cosmetics believe in making effective products from fresh, organic fruit and vegetables, the finest essential oils and safe synthetics. They invent their own products and fragrances. They make all products fresh by hand using little or no preservative or packaging, using only vegetarian ingredients, and even including information about when they were made and who made them. Lush Cosmetics believe in buying ingredients only from companies that do not commission tests on animals and in testing their products on humans. Most of all Lush Cosmetics believes their products are good value,  and that they should make a profit and that the customer is always right.


My Review
   I was send The Olive Branch Shower Gel , Coconut Deodorant Powder, and Fizzbanger Bath Bomb to review from Lush Cosmetics.


The Olive Branch Shower Gel was recommended to me by my dear friend Farrah {visit her awesome blog here}. I wasn't quite sure what to expect but I trusted in Farrahs recomendation...and I am SO glad I did! This shower gel is not your normal shower gel... it smells SO good I look forward to opening the bottle every morning...musky, rich, and smoky. The Olive Branch Shower Gel is made from all natural ingredients and leaves my skin super moisturized and super soft.  I absolutely LOVE how fragrant my skin smells after I use this shower gel. It doesn't give much of a lather but that doesn't bother me at all....it does its job as a shower gel perfectly...!


Lush's Coconut Deodorant Powder is quite lovely. Cornstarch, Coconut Oil, Coconut milk powder, and Coconut cream are just some of the ingredients which make up this tropical scented powder. Just as a disclaimer this powder does not stop wetness {as it is not an antiperspirant} but it does stop the smelly body odor. You can use it in under your arms, in your shoes, gym bag, or anywhere else that needs refreshing! My only complaint? The powder is a mess to put on...I would definitely suggest purchasing a makeup brush to apply it with! 


The Fizzbanger Bath Bomb was a hit at our house. I placed it in my daughters bath and and  she and I had lots of fun watching it whip around the bathtub. The Fizzbanger Bath Bomb smells like a fresh apple at first and gradualy goes into a caramel apple scent....all while it fizzes, spins, pops, crackles, and turns the bath water different colors. My daughter was astounded by the Fizzbanger Bath Bomb and she loved the little surprise included as well. The Fizzbanger Bath Bomb comes highly recommended...it took over seven minutes to dissolve and it was very entertaining! My daughter {and the bathroom} smelled delicious for about an hour or so after the bath...it was lovely.


I can't say enough about how impressed I am with the products I was sent to review from LUSH Cosmetics. The products are well made and do exactly what they say they will do. I will definitely be purchasing more products from LUSH in the future!


The company did send me a product or service for review. This in no way has affected my opinion of the product or service. This review is my opinion and has been written in my own words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger