tattoos

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My CCA :D

Hey all you bloggers,
well obviously I realise the apparent fact that this post is terribly monotonous but I can't help it this topic is terribly solemn.Alright I'm just joking,do not worry.I am here to talk to you about my CCA.Honestly my CCA to me right now is truly so phenomenally amazing and great.At first I have to admit I was not exactly an adamant fan of it because of the loss of opportunities I had to speak up in this CCA and as many of my faithful bloggers can tell I love to speak out my ideas as well as my thoughts.So it was something extremely necessary for me to enjoy my CCA.But now that I have been accepted into school team,fortunately with the help of God's grace,I now have many opportunities to speak up in Debate.I definitely have a much larger sense of responsibility now that I can put in my input into our discussions and know that my opinion is valued.Which I think is something definitely very exhilarating,the fact that you have a voice and that people listen.That may sound fundamental but to truly have a VOICE is for people to really acknowledge what you say and put it into account which I deeply appreciate.I really truly enjoy my CCA with all the honesty in the world :D.To all my bloggers,if you have CCA's I hope you enjoy them deeply :) just as much as I do


xoxo
Simply me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger