tattoos

Monday, August 22, 2011

Rahua Shampoo and Conditoner Review

  
 A $32.00 shampoo? A $34.00 Conditioner? Wowza!
   I must say I was taken back when I saw the prices for Rahua Shampoo and Conditioner but  if you are going to splurge you should definitely think about splurging on Rahua.....why? Read on to learn more...


A bit about Rahua
   For centuries, women from the Quechua-Shuar tribes have traveled deep into the Amazon rainforest to prepare a highly potent, restorative oil they call Rahua (ra-wa) – believing it to be the secret to their thick, flowing, lustrous hair. In the 1990s, these women shared Rahua’s power with renowned New York stylist and colorist Fabian Lliguin, a native Ecuadorian of Quechua descent.
Intrigued, Lliguin studied Rahua’s revitalizing effects on his own clients’ hair. Dry, damaged strands sprang to life with renewed, bouncy elasticity. Color treatments remained shiny and vibrantly true. Irritated scalps calmed under Rahua’s soothing care.
The key to Rahua’s outstanding performance is its molecular structure. Unlike other botanical oils that simply coat strands, the extraordinarily small Rahua oil molecule deeply penetrates the hair’s cortex – bonding and repairing it – while simultaneously smoothing the hair’s cuticle.
The Amazon’s most potent beauty secret can now be yours with Rahua, a luxurious collection of 100% natural hair care products delivering transformative, gorgeous results.




My Review
I was sent samples of Rahua Shampoo and Conditioner to review. I was super excited to try the Rahua Shampoo and Conditioner since I had heard so many wonderful things about it. When I first used the shampoo and conditioner my hair was left quite dry...but as I continued to use Rahua Shampoo and Conditioner my hair became less dry and brittle and became glossier, frizz free, and full of volume!  As I am sure most of you know Shampoo and Conditioners work differently on different hair types. My daughter and husband also tried Rahua Shampoo and Conditioner and their hair was gorgeous as well...and they both have different hair types! I definitely recommend trying out a sample of Rahua Shampoo and Conditioner before buying a full sized bottle just to see how it works with your hair type. To receive a sample email beauty@rahua.com.


The company did send me a product or service for review. This in no way has affected my opinion of the product or service. This review is my opinion and has been written in my own words

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger