tattoos

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Vermont Soap Organics Review

  I am a huge supporter of Organic handmade products. When I was introduced to some of the products from Vermont Soap Organics I was immediately impressed.



A Bit about Vermont Soap Organics
Vermont Soap Organics produces USDA Approved, Certified Organic alternatives to the often irritating, chemical and detergent based personal care products now in general use. We manufacture handmade cold process bar soaps for sensitive skin, liquid soaps for skin and cleaning, the first truly organic shower gels, numerous organic nontoxic cleaners and much more. Our Master Soapmakers blend organic food grade ingredients into soap products the old fashioned way. Our special bar soap process removes excess alkali from the soap, creating a super mild bar for the most sensitive skin. 

My Review
I was sent the following items from Vermont Soap Organics to review:

  • Baby Wash & Shampoo {in one}

    This super mild and unscented all-in-one Body Wash & Shampoo for baby is wonderful! It leaves skin supple and moist and not a bit dry. This all-in-one is perfect for infants or children with sensitive skin. My daughter has eczema and very sensitive skin and this product didn't bother her or her skin one bit! 


  • Oatmeal Lavender Soap 

    This is Vermont Soap Organics most popular soap. It is ideal for dry skin and can be used on both the face and body. This soap smells heavenly and left my skin moisturized and left no soapy residue! 


  • Citrus Sunrise Soap

    The perfect soap for normal skin. This citrus blast smells delicious {almost so good you want to eat it!}. Leaves skin feeling wonderfully fresh and vibrant...a great summertime soap! 


  • Country Lavender Shower Gel

    This shower gel is the only natural bath and shower gel sold today! It is made by mixing Aloe Castile Liquid Soap with a special extract of vegetable gums and glycerin. What do you get? A Honey-like consistency that leaves your skin feeling soft and smelling deliciously fragrant like you stepped out of a field of lavender!



  •  Pure African Shea Nut Butter

    Fresh shea butter made by traditional methods is full of all kinds of botanical goodies like Vitamin A compounds, allantoin, and circuminoids (anti-cancer compounds found in cumin) and catechins. Shea Nut Butter can be used as lip balm, ointment, salve base, soap additive, and more. I have to say that the smell of Shea Nut Butter is not my favorite but it leaves my skin super soft {especially if I apply it at night and let it soak into my skin}. I really love using it on my knees and elbows.


  • Lemongrass Zen Foaming Hand Soap

    This soap is probably one of my favorite items I got to review from Vermont Soap Organics. It smells like lemon Pez candy, foams up nicely, and looks great in our bathroom! The smooth luxurious lather leaves skin clean, smooth, and germ free!

     
    • Liquid Sunshine
    This is a multi-purpose cleaning concentrate made from Castile Liquid Soap and an special blend of essential oils. Liquid Sunshine can be used on laundry, floors, stain removal, woodwork, etc. I love using this cleaner! It has a nice, light scent {that is not overpowering} and it is chemical free which makes me feel safe using it around my family.  
    I love Vermont Soap Organics. Their products are wonderful, organic, and natural...and the quality can't be beat!

    The company did send me a product or service for review. This in no way has affected my opinion of the product or service. This review is my opinion and has been written in my own words. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger