tattoos

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Glee fanatics unite! :D


Hey all you bloggers,
this post is about a TV show which is phenomenal.When my friend told me about it I thought it was just one of those stupid sit-coms which you get tired of after 5 episodes but when i put the disc in my DVD player I didn't realise I was about to go on a journey that I had never gone on before.The acting is believable the songs are amazing and just great and the characters really bring out the inner gleek in all of us.Their renditions are sometimes even better than the originals.The fashion the romance everything in the show takes my breath away.I love their renditions of keep holding on,gives you hell,lean on me,faithfully,don't stop believing,take a bow,and I am telling you I'm not going and imagine.These songs were great but Glee made them better.Now with Charice on the set the show just keeps on getting better.I don't know what they are going to do next but I can't wait!

xoxo
Simplyme

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger