tattoos

Friday, June 25, 2010

Pink Princess Review

Pink Princess has everything you need for your childs special day! 



A Bit about Pink Princess
Pink Princess has been in the children’s clothing business for over three decades, spanning the entire spectrum of kids’ apparel, from casual play wear to black tie formal wear. In the early nineties, in response to very high customer demand for formal wear, they shifted their focus to the special occasions market. A decade later, they are now an industry leader in both girl dresses and boy’s formal wear, with flower girl and pageant dresses amongst their biggest sellers. Naturally, with the establishment of Web commerce, they took their business online, where they now share their beautiful little girl dresses and little boy suits with the entire world.






My Review
I was sent the Pink/Fuchsia Tri-Color Layered Satin Bubble Dress from Pink Princess to review. This dress is beautiful, well made and so flattering and colorful! This dress truly is one of a kind the Satin is so extremely soft and the quality is unbeatable! Pink Princess has so many dresses and outfits to choose from...Looking for an Easter dress? Birthday Dress? Pink Princess has it all! I will definitely be stopping by Pink Princess again soon to buy more beautiful dresses for my little girl!

The company did send me a product or service for review. This in no way has affected my opinion of the product or service. This review is my opinion and has been written in my own words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger