tattoos

Sunday, June 20, 2010

GoClear Starter Kit Review

Have acne?
Have breakouts from time to time?
Don't know how to get that skin clean and clear without spending an arm and a leg at the dermatologist?
Well then, have you tried GoClear?

GoClear promises to nourish, correct, and protect your skin. GoClear products help eliminate acne blemishes, unclogs pores, and allows your skin to heal.

A Bit about GoClear

GoClear™ is an exclusively acne-focused skincare line committed to creating products that work well for all types, ages, and tones of skin, and are free of potentially irritating ingredients, which can cause post-treatment dark spots for acne sufferers. The products in the 3-step Acne and Blemish Regimen do not contain alcohol, propylene glycol, lanolin, PABA, or artificial dye or fragrance, and are all oil free and allergy tested. GoClear does not formulate with benzoyl peroxide.

GoClear products are formulated without the following ingredients:

- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan


My Review
I was sent the GoClear Starter Set to review. The Starter Set contains 

- 2.4 oz Clarifying Cleanser AM/PM
- 0.68 oz Intensive Acne Treatment 
-1.0 oz Moisturizing Sunscreen SPF 15

Just lately I have been getting breakouts that won't go away{I believe it is due to the change of weather}. I was getting super frustrated with my skin looking like a game of connect-the-dots. So whats a girl to do? Luckily, I was sent the Starter Set from GoClear to review and I gave it a whirl. Within a week I could see a huge difference in my skin; my blemishes were quickly disappearing one by one, my pores were definitely smaller, and my skin was soft. I was nervous that GoClear might aggravate my sensitive skin but it didn't at all! So if you are sick of having annoying breakouts or just want clearer looking skin, check out GoClear!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger