tattoos

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Arm and Hammer Spinbrush My Way Review!

I guess I got lucky having a little girl who LOVES to brush her teeth! 
Well when I heard that Arm and Hammer recently released the
 I knew I just had to review it!

Did you know that Kids brush 38% longer with a Spinbrush battery powered toothbrush than with a manual brush?

The Arm and Hammer Spinbrush "My Way!" is different from many regular toothbrushes on the market today...and here is why; 
  • The "My Way" Spinbrush is the first and only customizable battery toothbrush, which makes brushing fun!
  • The Spinbrush comes packaged with over 140 stickers, including:
    • Pink and Purple Letters
    • Princess-themed
    • Loveable Animals
    • Fun Phrases
    • "Rock Star"-type stickers {guitar, musical note, etc.}
    • Whimsical rainbows, flowers, peace signs and hearts
  • The stickers are water-safe and may be applied to the thick part of the handle.
  • Unique "gem" on/off button
  • Pink bristles and battery cap
  • Perfect for girls ages 3-12
  • Smaller brush head than Spinbrush adult brushes
  • Promotes healthy brushing, reduces plaque, and massages gums
  • Includes 2 replaceable AAA batteries
My Review
My daughter absolutely flipped when she received the Arm and Hammer Spinbrush "My Way!" She has carried it everywhere with her-while she watches a movie, plays with toys, her Spinbrush is by her side! She calls the Spinbrush her "magic wand!" She loved decorating the handle of the Spinbrush with the princess stickers and loves when she gets to brush her teeth with the Spinbrush because she says it makes her teeth shiny! The only thing I wish the Spinbrush had was a replaceable brush head...other than that its perfect!

The company did send me a product or service for review. This in no way has affected my opinion of the product or service. This review is my opinion and has been written in my own words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger