tattoos

Monday, March 29, 2010

Five good things

Hello my lovelies, hope you've all had a good weekend. I am not a big fan of Monday's, so thank goodness this one is over and done with! Onto my five good things:


1. I have a short working week this week and next week because of the two Easter bank holidays. What's not to love about that?! Mr Lollipop has a long weekend off too, which very rarely happens around bank holiday time as he normally gets the shitty shifts. I'm really looking forward to spending a few days with him :)



2. My healthy eating plan is going really well. It's still early days (as in, a week) but I have zero willpower and normally give up by now. Thank you to everyone who has commented on my last post or tweeted me some support and encouragement. It really means a lot and is definitely inspiring me. Thank you! 



3. I went for a jog on Saturday morning and Sunday morning. I went with my lovely Mammy and we jogged about 1.5 - 2 miles along the beach then jogged back. I use the term 'jogged' very loosely, as it was kind of a plod, trot, skip, stop for a breather, walk, hop, jump, plod, gasp for breath... you get the picture! I was absolutely knackered coming back but I felt so proud of myself. It was also quite invigorating to go to the beach in the fresh, early mornings, and to hear nothing except the waves crashing and the birds tweeting. It was just so peaceful, and despite being too hot and sweating like an absolute pig, I felt good. Very serene and calming. My legs were aching like a bitch this morning, but in my opinion, it's worth it.


4. I finally managed to get some of my NVQ work done over the weekend. I was starting to get a knotted feeling in the pit of my stomach because I just kept delaying it and delaying it, but yay, I've almost finished this module.


5. Mr Lollipop applied for a new job a few weeks ago. Well, it's a promotion from Assistant Manager in his current store to a Manager in a store closer to home, rather than a brand new job, and his Area Manager has 'unofficially' said that it is looking really positive for him. Fingers crossed he gets it, as it would mean I get to spend more time with him (he currently spends 2 hours a day travelling, bless him) and of course, more money!


What are your good things?

xoxo

All images from weheartit

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger