tattoos

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Frustration...and the "College Trap"

Should it really be that hard for a college graduate to find a career job?

It seems that way for lovable 'ol me. Nearly three years out of University, and I have yet to find a job. I'd admit...I graduated from school cocky. I thought I would have the whole world as a platter to eat from. And here I am now, stuck in a dead-end part-time job, with no end in sight. Reason? Experience. I don't have any.

Unfair, isn't it? Nearly 8 years of school, only to be turned away constantly because of no experience...and no suitable jobs in your metropolitian area.

Still, I have to keep my head up, and remember that the Lord will bless me, as long as I have faith in him. I'm still working on my writing, currently working on a novella and hopefully will be working on my novel soon.

The reason I haven't been updating the site is simply because I currently lack the resources for it. My Internet time is limited. I plan to remedy that soon, someway...and so far, I've had some article ideas I want to do...like "The Ultimate Sukeban Team"...Sukeban is Japanese for Delinquent School Girl.

Basically, I wanted to make a dream team of "Sukebans" from Japanese movies like Sukebandeka and Lynch Law Classroom, two of my favorites...and maybe Machine Girl, another of my favorites:).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger