tattoos

Friday, March 26, 2010

How to watch a 3D picture without spoiling your eyes or going deaf


Hey all you bloggers,

well today i sighed a sigh of relief when i plopped on the soft cushioned cinema seat,a popcorn combo in my left hand and my 3D glasses in the other.Putting them on felt like taking a bottle of mineral water after being in a desert for three days.Well again my bloggers I give you a summary:D Well this story is in a mythical land where there is one war Vikings VS Dragons.Well the main character is about hiccup i know weird name but vikings.Everybody thinks that he is completely useless but somehow deep down he feels that he can do better than everyone thinks.Have you ever got that feeling where you feel like everyone looks down on you but you know you can do it?Well you have Simply Me's support!Yogurt for supper


xoxo

Simply me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger