tattoos

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Latest love : Lip combination of the moment

It's purely coincidental that my 'Latest Love' series has all contained lip products, but just to mix things up a little bit (because I'm wild like that), this post is going to feature two lip products! Check me out pushing boundaries! haha


In all seriousness, I have to tell you about these two products because I've rarely been wearing one without the other. My lip combo of the moment is NYX lipstick in Summer Love, a gorgeous beigey nude, and Bourjois 3d Effect lipgloss in Brun Poetic, a creamy beigey nude. To me, these are the perfect pairing. Look at the picture above... isn't it a match made in heaven? They could even pass as the same thing! But alas, in the picture below you can see that the lipstick is a tad darker.


I love this combination. I normally prefer pinky-nudes but this is a fab alternative. I sometimes find Summer Love too brown based to wear alone, so the lipgloss lightens it up a little, and gives me a really pretty, glossy lip. I also love it because neither the lipstick nor the lipgloss are overly shimmery, so I can use lots of shimmer on my eyes when I wear this combo. Tres pretty.


No lip swatches I'm afraid - which isn't a bad thing because they're always dodgy anyway haha. What are your favourite lip combinations?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger