tattoos

Monday, November 30, 2009

November 2009 favourites

That's another month over and done with! Next time I post a monthly favourites, it'll be the last one of 2009! I'll be glad to see the back of this year to be honest, but let's not get ahead of ourselves - Christmas isn't even here yet!! Things that I've been loving during November:
Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow - Samba-dy Loves me

I love this peachy gold shadow. It's perfect as a base or just to add a bit of warmth to your lids when you want a quick and simple look. My favourite way to wear it is to apply it to the lid only (not beyond the crease) with some MAC's Woodwinked packed on top then blended out with MAC's Retrospeck. It makes Woodwinked look more golden and warm. Beautiful! Which brings me to my next two favourites...

MAC eyeshadows - Woodwinked and Retrospeck

It's such a simple look and is perfect for when you want an extra half hour in your warm and cosy bed because it's so quick! I know lots of people hate Retrospeck because of it's chunky Lustre texture, but I've never had any problems with it. I use it with a tapered blending brush (MAC's 226) so maybe that helps?

Coconut Oil

I'm doing a great big blog post on this soon so I won't go into too much detail here, but I have been loving me some coconut oil this month. It is such a versatile product and I can't believe I haven't been using more of it sooner! My favourite way to use it at the moment is as an eye make up remover :)

Ped Egg

I hate feet so I'm not going to indulge in some before and after photos, but the Ped Egg is an AMAZING product. I have (had) horrendous cracked skin on my heels, and they cracked so much that it was painful to walk. I'm on my feet 9 hours a day in work, so to suffer in silence was not an option - something needed to be done! Cue the Ped Egg. I use it after every bath or shower and my feet are soft and smooth again. Hoorah!

Paul Mitchell's Thicken Up

I've run out of my beloved hair serum, so have been trying to use up some things that I've got to tame my tresses. This has been a life saver! It somehow manages to give me volume, and make my hair look sleek and shiny. I just apply a tiny little but of this from root to tip on damp hair and dry/style it as usual. It seems to control my frizz in this damn awful weather too, which can only be a good thing! I love Paul Mitchell products.

And something non-beauty related... the return of GAVIN & STACEY! Yay!! I've waited the whole of November for the new (and last *sniff*) series to start, and the opening episode didn't disappoint. Oh... Doris... Where's the salad?! I really hope it's a happy ending, with Nessa and Smithy living happily ever after. In Barry of course, since I'm a Welshy!
Link me up to your favourites! :) xx
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger