tattoos

Saturday, November 21, 2009

" My Kitchen "

The Roses are still blooming! I'm hoping there will still be enough of them to put on the table Thanksgiving! We are expecting rain today, 90% chance with a high today of 56..............




I got a sweet e-mail the other day asking if I 'd show my kitchen? She said;
" I've seen where Thanksgiving Dinner will be served, can we see where it will be cooked" ?
This shot is from behind the table.............



This shot was taken standing in front of the dining room door. The door facing you down the little hall, is the master bedroom. The two on the right are the pantry and the laundry room......


Here I am standing in front of the master bedroom door............

Here I'm standing in the entrance to the living room...........




A closer view............




Here I'm in front of the table............






Here I'm in front of the stove...........






Now I'm in front of the sink............






Here I'm in front of the door going out to the garage. Hope you enjoyed it Susan!









Our little miracle boy Elijah is 7 weeks old today! Sooooooo Sweet!!








HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE !









No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger