tattoos

Monday, November 23, 2009

Room inspiration

Last weekend I gave up my 'Boutique' to make a spare bedroom, and moved my make up, clothes, shoes, jewellery etc. back into my bedroom. My bedroom is now more than just a place to rest my head at night, it's become 'My Domain' again. After a few months of neglecting it, it's time to make it pretty again, so I've scoured Tumblr and Google images for inspiration. I won't be able to redecorate until after Christmas, but it will hopefully look something long these lines:






I love girly things, so lots of pink, flowers, ribbons and bows, with white furniture and pretty chandeliers. I adore white furniture. It's so simple but it's a little bit different and makes the room look bigger and brighter. I guess from these pictures you can say I love the shabby chic style, and before I moved back in with my parents, my kitchen was shabby chic - with pink and polka dots! I adored it.
This post is something a little bit different, so hope you enjoyed :) Is your bedroom like my dream one? I'd love to see pictures! x
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger