tattoos

Thursday, November 26, 2009

" THANKSGIVING DAY "

Today is the day we celebrate all in our lives we are Thankful for! I'm Thankful for all of you being in my life!




The table is set , the Turkey & Ham are in the oven ! I'm Thankful for all my family who will set down together at this table and enjoy good food and fellowship !



THE MENU...........
Turkey, Ham, Giblet Gravy, Homemade Cranberry Sauce, Squash Casserole, Corn Casserole, Jack Daniels Sweet Potatoes, English Peas, Rolls, Fruit Salad, Pumpkin Pie and Banana Pudding, Sweet Iced Tea..............


I'm Thankful that I got this dining room done in time to enjoy it today!




I'm Thankful that " the girl" put the Christmas Tree up and wrapped the presents for me!




What I'm MOST THANKFUL for this Thanksgiving is that God blessed us with my Great Nephew Elijah after a 13 year wait !!




HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger