Summer is almost here...are you excited? Well I would be EXCEPT I am pasty white. Tanning is out of the question since my sister had skin cancer and it runs through my family...it is just not worth the risk for me. So sunless tanning is all I've got...problem is there are SO many self tanners out there...! I have had many horror stories with self tanning...waking up looking like an oompa loompa is not my idea of a "tan." I had all about given up on sunless tanning until I came upon XEN-TAN. Read on to learn more about XEN-TAN and my experience...
A bit about XEN-TAN
XEN-TAN began when creator Dera Enochson decided she'd had enough of self-tans that looked orange. Working with chemists and testing on friends and family, she spent two years developing new formulas. XEN-TAN products were created to give a more natural color, while maintaining delicious scents, even when your tan is developing. All XEN-TAN products are free of Parabens.
My Review
I was sent the Elite Tanning Set from XEN-TAN to review. The Elite Tanning kid contains the following items XEN-TAN Face Tanner Luxe, XEN-TAN Dark Lotion Absolute Luxe, XEN-TAN Scent Secure, XEN-TAN Mist Intense, and XEN-TAN Deluxe Tanning Mitt.
XEN-TAN Face Tanner Luxe
The Face Tanner Luxe from XEN-TAN is definitely made for people on the go. Face Tanner Luxe goes on smoothly to create an even bronze tint right away! The more you use it the tanner your face will be. The Face Tanner doesn't splotch or leave steaks at all! To use rub it onto your face {like you would a moisturizer}, apply your makeup and go! I have been using the Face Tanner Luxe over the past few days and I have to say that I feel more confident and have been wearing less makeup after using it. It gives me a great hint of color...and it looks like an actual tan...!
XEN-TAN Dark Lotion Absolute Luxe
The XEN-TAN Dark Lotion Absolute Luxe is NEW and IMPROVED for 2011. XEN-TAN has updated the technology to more fully integrate the instant color into the formula. Dark Lotion Absolute Luxe is an incredible new way to deliver a dark tan with one application {even on the fairest skins!} The new blend won't cling to dark or dry patches of skin-age spots and freckles are covered and smoothed out. When you apply the product it looks like milk chocolate and then emulsifies while blended to a whiter shade. Within about five minutes you will be bronze all over {the color will then deepen over the next few hours}. It feels great on...no greasy or heavy lotion feel to it. XEN-TAN Dark Lotion Absolute Luxe also features Scent Secure technology which locks out self-tan odor. The Dark Lotion Absolute Luxe left me looking like a bronze goddess...I was in shock at how natural my tan looked...my husband even remarked at how it looked like I had spent a week on vacation in the tropics! Now thats saying something!
XEN-TAN Scent Secure
XEN-TAN Scent Secure is an AMAZING product! One reason I disliked self tanning in the past is because of the smell. I hated smelling like stinky feet and I felt like I had to change my sheets everytime I used self tanner because it smelled so bad. Well my days of smelling like stinky feet are over...{phew}! XEN-TAN Scent Secure can be applied over ANY self-tanning product to block out that unpleasant odor caused by DHA. Scent Secure has a light cucumber-melon scent so you don't have to worry about going out with self-tanner on! I absolutely LOVE Scent Secure...I no longer gag while wearing self-tanner! Yeah!
XEN-TAN Mist Intense
XEN-TAN Mist Intense is a product that ALL Moms should own. Lets be honest not all of us have the time to apply self tanner every night but we still would like to have some color. Well do not fret! Thanks to XEN-TAN Mist Intense you can get a VERY realistic instant color in a few minutes! It smells great {no chemically smell} and dries within a minute without feeling goopy or sticky. So now when you step in front of the mirror at 8:30am and realize your legs look ghostly all you need to do is Mist and go for an easy, flawless tan!
Deluxe Tanning Mitt
This silky soft velour mitt makes self-tanning products easy to apply. The Tanning Mitt can be used with Xen-Tan lotions, mousse, or mist. The Mitt gives a smooth application. Rinse with cool water and gently squeeze out excess water and air dry. I loved using this Mitt mostly for the fact that my hands stayed streak free from not having to rub in the sunless tanner with them. The Mitt is super soft on the skin and glides the self-tanner effortlessly across the skin.
In conclusion, I definitely recommend XEN-TAN...it will leave your skin soft, bronze {not orange} and streak free! The only problem you will have is convincing everyone that your tan actually came out of a bottle!
You can purchase XEN-TAN online at XEN-TAN.com. XEN-TAN is also available at Nordstroms, Ulta, and Drugstore.com
The company did send me a product or service for review. This in no way has affected my opinion of the product or service. This review is my opinion and has been written in my own words



No comments:
Post a Comment