tattoos

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Zoya Touch Review



Nail Polish in nude shades are all the rage right now. Kate Middleton started the nude nail polish trend that 'less is indeed more!' 


A bit about Zoya
  The Zoya TOUCH collection was designed to recreate the custom looks developed for and inspired by the runways of New York Fashion Week.

Ultra long-wearing, glossy nail lacquers by Zoya are free of harmful industrial chemicals like toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, dibutyl phthalate (DBP) that are known to cause cancer and birth defects.

Find Zoya TOUCH as well as over 300 other ultra high-fashion Zoya shades atwww.zoya.com. As always, each and every Zoya color is made for women so we name them after women.

My Review
  I was sent the Zoya TOUCH collection to review and let me tell you these polishes are gorgeous. The Zoya Touch Collection consists of three different colors that compliment a variety of skin tones. Each color has a bit of metallic sheen added for a unique look. The colors included in the TOUCH collection are;Minka, Shay, and Pandora. Shay was my favorite of the three and reminded me of mother of pearl...gorgeous and shimmery. Shay is described as a desert rose sand beige cream with a metallic kiss. Minka is described as a latte beige cream with a metallic kiss. Pandora is mauve beige cream with a metallic kiss. The collection is perfect for a summer vacation, wedding, or an elegant night out. I love how shiny each of the polishes are and how quickly they dry {as a Mom who normally has less than five minutes to paint her nails I appreciate it!}.  I highly recommend this gorgeous collection...perfect for day or night!


The company did send me a product or service for review. This in no way has affected my opinion of the product or service. This review is my opinion and has been written in my own words 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger