After the second girl went into labor early Joe and I promptly packed our hospital bag and got the car seat installed.
Maybe it was wishful thinking...
I'm so ready to have this baby and find out if we've got a little girl or a little boy!! I've been cleaning the house because we will be having a lot of company over and I'm a little OCD about it staying neat. I told Joe I couldn't fathom having this baby knowing our bed wasn't made or there were dishes in the sink!! Haha!
I've also been working on my thank-yous from my shower. I designed them using the colors from the nursery (and my shower) and used some of the pregnancy photos I had been taking. I printed them at Office Depot because I didn't want to wait to have them mailed if I did them online. All together I think 50 cards were $10 or so!!
What did you do the days leading up to having your first baby???
No comments:
Post a Comment