tattoos

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Majodi Camp!


Hey all you bloggers,
well Simply me has been surrounded by nature the past weekend instead of shops and DVDs.Instead I went for camp in Johor! Church camp to be specific.I spent time with Jesus and his spiritual teaching.Over this period of camp and I promise I am not lying,I honestly feel much more peaceful in my soul and in my mind.To know that he is really with us every step of the way actually means more to me than you can ever imagine.The camp lasted 3 days so i will go through each day with you.The 1st day was really interesting.Of course getting up at 5am was not but the rest of the day was!Oh and waiting for one and a half hours at Malaysian immigration was also not a highlight of the day.However settling in and eating a delicious lunch and dinner was.Also the water games were really fun and interesting.Meeting Tasha and Rofina was interesting as well they really are nice.The 2nd day was even better!We had even more fun games and we started the day with a scavenger hunt for our shoes and prata for breakfast!The games were really fun!I starched two guys!Then at night there was a big campfire it was so fun!I experienced heartbreak but it doesn't matter,I met 2 new guys called JJ and Alaistair and the ghost stories were so cool to listen to!The 3rd day was quite boring because all we did was session but I met someone called Fabian and we had to pass our paper around the room and everyone would write something nice! :)It was interesting what some people wrote but it was fun nonetheless! Then sadly I had to say goodbye to Majodi! Unfortunately!I love Majodi with all my heart(Except at night when I slept because the air-conditioning was freezing!).Well all good things must end so..... Well I still had a lot of fun and i will keep these memories with me forever! :D

xoxo
Simply me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger