I am always looking for fun and creative ways to keep my childrens toys, clothes, and other nik-naks organized. That is no easy job-let me tell ya! When I came across Lima Bean Kids I just loved their adorable, personalized designs and I know you will too!
A bit about Lima Bean Kids
Somewhere around Summer 2008, Dacia and Jules had this little idea to combine their passion for creativity and love for all things entrepreneurial. They we started with their tees, expanded in to plates, and before you know it, Lima Bean Kids was official!
Dacia, and is a southern girl (despite her living in Chicago!)...and southern girls love all things personalized. There's nothing better than being so happy with who you are, that you want to say it loud and wear it proud!
Speaking of awesome designs, Dacia's partner, Jules, is the amazing design force behind LBK. Her work is so fantastic that it's instantly recognizable.
Between Jules and Dacia, they have six little girls running around. They keep them busy, and super inspired!
My Review
I was sent an adorable pink playcase from Lima Bean Kids to review. The playcase comes in small, medium or large, and comes in pink, blue, brown, or green. The case is made out of corrugated cardboard and is topped with a handle decorated with two bows. The case that I received is super cute. It has blue stitching along the outside for a vintage-like look. The case came with a personalized mermaid applique applied to the outside with my daughters name. I was a bit hesitant to store anything in the case {since it is made of cardboard} but I shouldn't have been hesitant at all. The case is sturdy enough to carry barbies, legos, etc. That being said it is more delicate since it is made of cardboard so make sure your little one doesn't sit on it! The playcase is also a great display piece for a playroom or bedroom. Lima Bean Kids also carries kids personalized plates, tote bags, lunch boxes, water bottles, etc. So next time you are looking for something personalized and cute definitely stop by Lima Bean Kids!
The company did send me a product or service for review. This in no way has affected my opinion of the product or service. This review is my opinion and has been written in my own words

No comments:
Post a Comment