tattoos

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Review on Pizza Hut!


Hey all you bloggers,
well I am so sorry that I have not posted any reviews mainly on food because I love food and don't try to deny it so do Singaporeans.Well anyway I just realised this while I was staring at my computer screen well one of the foods that I just ate recently was Pizza (One of my favorite foods! )And I really enjoyed myself I ate 5 pieces! Anyway I am going to do a review of it I want to say first of all that I ate the Cheesy 7 pizza and it was really really delicious.I have to say my favorite pizza topping besides Pepperoni is Cheese so this is an ideal pizza for me! :D Well I have to say that this pizza is a bit heavy though I mean for me that's a good thing because I love the thick cheese in the crust and the cheese just spread out so nicely on the pizza well I am getting ahead of myself but I definitely recommend this pizza to cheese lovers!

xoxo
Simply me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger