tattoos

Friday, December 31, 2010

DyNAMO Feature



My sponsors are some of the most creative people I know. Their shops are just overflowing with gorgeous jewelry, art, scents, you name it...and my newest sponsor is no different! Dana is the owner of DyNamo an Etsy shop featuring handmade fashion jewelry and other accessories {I love her eternity loop scarves!}. I was lucky enough to be able to do a short Q and A with Dana...so please read on to learn more about her and her amazing shop!

Your shop address:

Where are you located? 
Milwaukee, Wi

How long you have been in business: 
Since October of 2009

What makes your Etsy shop unique? 
We do have a wide range of accessory products, but mostly what I think makes us unique is that we incorporate many vintage items into our accessory pieces. 

How many sales do you have? 
On Etsy- just over 90, but combined  with trunk shows and craft fairs we probably have done well over 200

Whats your best seller?  
On Etsy I believe our best seller is our hand knit eternity scarves-they are super warm and easy to wear. 

Whats your favorite item? 
Right now long my favorite item is our Ke$ha inspired long pink feather earrings-http://www.etsy.com/listing/63678031/long-handmade-pink-rose-feather-rockstar 

What is your favorite holiday? 
Definitely Halloween 

What is your favorite movie? 
This is a tough one to answer, but I think my FAVORITE movie is Labrynth 

What is your favorite dessert?
 Cheesecake no doubt!

Are you on Twitter or Facebook? 
Yes we are @dynamoduo2 and http://www.facebook.com/Dynamoduo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger