tattoos

Monday, December 27, 2010

Jemos Footwear Review


When my daughter was smaller  she had some infant shoes but most of them were hard and unyielding...which left me thinking...why would I want to put her delicate little toes and feet in something that is so uncomfortable to me? 
Then I discovered Jemos Footwear....
Comfortable, Earth Friendly Infant and Toddler Shoes? 
Yes, please...tell me more!

A Bit about Jemos Footwear
Jemos Footweawas founded in 2008 as the original eco-friendly shoe line exclusively for infants and toddlers. Their mission– to design fun, fashion forward styles of footwear for eco-conscious consumers shopping for something stylish and earth-friendly. The result is a comfortable, hand sewn moccasin style shoe perfect for crawlers, first time walkers, and toddlers too!
Proudly designed in the heart of the Midwest, Jemos shoes began as simple sketches at the breakfast table, turning into the real deal many months later. Jemos Footwear Shoes are made using premium, hand chosen leather remnants (hint… good for the earth part!), making them buttery soft, yet totally ready to withstand your child's active feet. They also have breathable leather linings, a flat cushioned sole, and a comfy toe box to allow just enough wiggle space to keep them healthy.




























My Review  
I was sent a pair of Jackson shoes in Orange and White from Jemos Footwear to review. These little shoes are the CUTEST things and SO well made! The shoes came packaged in a sweet little box {perfect for gift giving} with a little extra surprise...a giraffe finger puppet! 
    Jemos Footwear is aware that little feet are delicate and need support and comfort! The Jackson shoes are super soft, beautiful, and well made. The detailing on the shoes is amazing...from the tiny stitches to the adorable contrasting color palate...I am in love! The upper leathers are stitched by hand and features an interior lining and non-skid leather sole. I especially love how soft these little shoes are...they are like "butta"! I also really appreciate that Jemos Footwear reuses new leather pieces sourced from furniture manufacturers...is that a piece of my new couch? It just might be! The gift boxes that all Jemos Shoes are shipped in are also 100%  reusable and recyclable...every little bit helps! What more can I say? Delicate feet need Delicate little shoes...especially to protect them from the cold harsh winter winds...thanks to Jemos Footwear baby shoes are gorgeous, earth-friendly, and delicate once again!


The company did send me a product or service for review. This in no way has affected my opinion of the product or service. This review is my opinion and has been written in my own words

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger