tattoos

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

CHinese New Year blues (Part Two)


Hey people,
well today was the second day of Chinese new year and today people came to our house and well today is the last
Chinese new year day that we can stay home tommorow everyone except mummy needs to go to back to school or work or the University of boring work and Subway Outlets and basically tutorials by lectures who either speak with a funny accent,spits in your face or jus irratates you.Tutorials and University .........I wonder what I am going to major in when I grow up?Well back to Chinese new year only about two groups of people came to house today.The day sort of started out this way.As you know in my last entry I said that my grandfather was really irratating and he is also inconsidarate he rudely woke me up today by talking to someone on the phone.Luckily my sister chased him out of the room and I got to sleep silently for a while until I got this horrible dream that monkey's were chasing me around my garden.(Weird dream much)And I found my sister next to me also sleeping with notes next to her about something really boring I bet.I woke her up because when I almost went downstairs to get some water I saw that Aunty Kengchu had came (She's really nice by the way)I quickly ran up before they could see me (I mean I was wearing Hush Puppy pajamas Definitly Unglam)and told my sister.We quickly got changed and went downstairs if not we would have goten scolded.We listened to them talk while me and my sister stirred up our own conversation.As I was getting up to get a pinapple tart I saw that my grandpa fell asleep a pulled his hand and he immediatly woke up.You should have een his face one word hilarous. After that I had to right a diary entry (well it was
kind of homework and it was in Chinese) at five Andy go go he is jie jie's boyfriend and his family came to our house I had alot of fun because his sister Rui shan is really fun to talk to.They eventually had to leave right so after that I just had to right in my blog well there's nothing else to do and now there is only Chinese New Year specials on TV.Talk about a bad day.
P.S Here is a picture of me and my sis

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger