tattoos

Monday, January 26, 2009

CHinese New Year blues (Part One)

Hey Everyone, it's me a tween wishing that life would just slow down,because everything passes so fast.Festivals,birthdays and basically everything.Well as you all know Chinese New Year is here and today was the first dayout of 15 days of the pure chinese festival where all adults thing that eating "fa choy" Which I also call hair is good and it will bring money.But we all know that money does not grow on trees.Unfortunetly we were forced to eat it.We means me and my sis (there is a picture of us at the bottom).While relatives kiss and hug you and tell you how much you have grown because they only see you once a year (Thank God) Well it is amazing how we have all grown after just one year. Well yesterday was the first day and some people stay home while some people go visiting.For my family we go visiting.This year on our first day there was major drama in our car.Here's what happened,after dropping of mu sister and picking up Mama a nice warm and definetly cuddly grandma who is a age that I can't tell but definetly younger looking than aged and Gong Gong a irratating talkative 81 year old grandpa who is talkative and has a really bad temper we set of to Aunty Roses and Uncle Ekiam's place.I knew that I had everything in my Mickey Mouse bag.It did'nt look as geeky as it sounds.Here are the contents .My book (Something to rest my head on while the boring adults discussed boring things .My DS (Every body gets bored without even saying).A packet of Tic Tak (Chinese New year goodies are fine but you do need something that will lure you away from the most tempting snacks).And finally my iPod to tune out the sounds of my irratating Grandpa . I was listening to my second favourite band "The Jonas Brothers" We immedietly smelled the smell of the nice Mee Siam that Auntie Rose cooked only once before this year.And our problems were immediatly over but I did'nt know what the major drama was for it was just an iPod cover!Food always brought this family together.Soon after that we went to my Mum's old tution teacher's place.We can always smell her place before we see it because of the herbel aromas she sells,after retiring.It was quite embarassing though when we went there because I fell asleep half way I guess it was because I only got 5 HOURS of sleep the night before.The third place we had to go to was not as boring as all the other places because we went to Auntie Lily yao's place and her grandaugter was really adorable.Finally we went to my Lao gu's place chinese for grand uncle.I had quite alot of fun because my two favourite cousins Aric and Aundry were there and they too were adorable.And the big Finale was that we could go home after that.Thank god we only have to go visiting once a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger