tattoos

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Chinese New Year blues (Part Six)

Hey all you bloggers,
today was Saturday and well all students take a sigh of relief because 1we can finally sleep late 2We can do whatever we want to because there is no school.I had Tennis today and my coach Alvin from the Chipmunks went to Sydney and there was no lesson and I could not vent my anger out from school days.I got a chance to do it today though.When I came back took a bath,ate my breakfast and then helped my Grandma peel vegetables.My Grandma,Auntie and me were really stressed today because we had to do lots of cooking.But the funny thing was that we all were wearing the same shade of blue as a kind uniform.Here is a preview of the dinner menu:Olive Rice,Bee Hoon,Meatballs and last of all my A la carte.At precisely 7pm all of the executives from OCBC came,I never saw so little people at a party! Anyway after about one hour of eating,I tested the adults to see whether they knew the most lovable disney charecter (After Chip and Dale of course)Pluto.I showed them a picture and 3 people said goofy!2 got it right and this is finally the funniest one,one uncle said Rudolf!Anyway they obviously got bored after all that waiting so then they asked my father to sing and he sang really well but he sang so loudly that I think the people in Uraguay could hear him!Then it was my time to sing.I sang quite okayish I guess but it was'nt my best.I was so bored after they went home but I realized that next week something worse was marching into the house want to find out what it is check my blog on Sunday!
xoxo Simply me

P.S I watched iCarly before I went to sleep here is a funny picture I found of Ms Briggs from iCarly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger