tattoos

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

CHinese New Year blues (Part Three)


Hey you follow bloggers,
Today is another Chinese New Year Day but no one really goes visiting much today (no offence to people who are going visiting)Well when you go back to school you always have the same feeling it's like a world with a new atmosphere it's like you're starting at a new school.You see the teachers that you dread you would see and no one knows you much anymore and I guess Chinese New Year has given us all a new feeling.Anyway,today at school we had nominations for Chair Persons,Vice Chair persons and Monitors,2 people nominated me for Chair and Vice chair I was so close (I hope).So when we (Nominated people) were waiting for the results were we had to wait?Canteen,Hall no the toilet!Do you think Obama had to wait in the toilet for the election results?Anyway in the end I became English Monitor.I love it ,it is interesting and I have never been a moniter before so it is kind of nice to be a leader for once. So today is still a Chinese New year day and I went to my friend emma's place today'' I'll put her picture on the blog soon''.We had lots of fun somehow while doing work we told each other jokes and she is really nice for her helping me spread my blog.And today was a really great day and now it's time for me to take a bath so keep reading to experience a life of a tween gypsie.

Soniaxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger