tattoos

Friday, October 28, 2011

Change This Blog To An Internet Shopping Centre?

Maybe I should convert this blog into an internet shop like e-Bay or Amazon.com and start selling the products that I write about. Won't it be a great idea? Imagine the amount of money I can make with just a 10% cut. These letters below are just a few of the mail I have received where surfers and friends have requested to buy CDs, vinyls (records) and books. Here are some of the letters:

1) Just spent 60 Euros on a boring research book recently. This one sounds interesting. Any chance you could fly me a copy Andy? Will do an internet transfer from UOB. :)

2) I am Santhosh from India. I would be extremely grateful to you if you could help me get the MP3 of the following songs of Ervinna. I had a cassette which had 22 English songs of Ervinna, which got destroyed. I have managed to find 13 out of that 22 - but could not get the following 9 songs. I am ready to pay.

3) This musta be the Dinoref that you have mentioned to me... gonna have to see if I can gets my hands on one of Michael Goh's albums of Dinodevotion...

4) Wow, the book by Yusnor Ef is a major discovery for me. I have many songs from that era, now I need that book to accompany them. Please provide some info on where to buy it. Many thanks!

5) "Mary Ho Any chance you have a Red Fender Stratocaster in your collection? ; ) Also, you mind sending me an autograph version of your CD? I will do a $fund$ transfer from here if you don't mind.

6) Do you know of any other copies of the EP (The Diamond Four) that are in existence?

7) Mary Ho commented on a post you were tagged in."I don't have a red one at the moment but would love to own one if I can find it.:) I'm in London now, saw one at Harrod's yesterday but it's a three quarter size... I didn't buy it. Glad you mentioned my CD, will autograph it and send you a complimentary copy. Please let me know where I can send it to.:)"

No I'd rather leave it as a blog and make my usual comments about Singapore 60s music. So please keep on writing because this coming November the blog will be 3 years old. And I am not trying to promote it. Just having fun. And I probably won't earn 2 cents from it.

What do you readers think?

Images: from Google.

Original article: Andy Lim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger