tattoos

Monday, October 24, 2011

Review:Moon's Harvest





There is nothing quite like a warm bath to soothe tired and aching muscles. Warm baths can relax you and make you forget all your worries or cares. When I was pregnant with my son my favorite thing to do was to take a warm bath as it would relieve my back pain and the many other aches and pains that go along with pregnancy. I have found a few bath and body companies that make lovely products but unfortunately most of the products they offer contain ingredients that I can't even pronounce let alone recognize- No thank you! When I was introduced to Moon's Harvest and found out that their bath and body products  are Phthalate Free, Paraben Free, Cruelty Free AND made by hand I knew I had to try them! 

A bit about Moon's Harvest



At Moon's Harvest they use a 100% paraben free preservative when a preservative is necessary in their formulations.  All of their products are Phthalate Free, Paraben Free, Cruelty Free and made by hand! The only non-Vegan products they use are Milk & Beeswax in select products and the ingredients will clearly state. All of Moon's Harvest products are created using their own formulations and recipes...they do not use any pre-made bases in their products.

Moon's Harvest offers a variety of unique, soothing, moisturizing, Bath Bomb Fizzies, Bubble Bars, Creams & Lotions, Body Scrubs & more. Over 150 fragrances to choose from, each Bath Bomb Fizzy is as artistic as it is fragrant. Bath Bomb Fizzies weigh between 9 and 10 oz each and have a combination of moisturizing oils to soothe, silken, and moisturize your skin. At Moon's Harvest you will find Tub Truffles, Bling Bath Desserts, Sweet Cakes Creamers and other unique Bath Products.

Moon's Harvest uses the freshest ingredients available and their products are made daily. 

(With the exception of their Whipped Soy Soufflé & Moussé & Sugar Whip Body Scrub there's no need for preservatives...just pure ingredients for your skin.)


My Review

I was sent a Bath Bomb Fizzy Cupcake-Pamper Me, Bath Bomb Fizzies-Caramel Pumpkin and Butterfly Hugs and a Bubble Bar-Blue Agave to review from Moon's Harvest.


The Bath Bomb Fizzy Cupcake (Pamper Me)
      The bath bomb fizzy cupcake came beautifully gift wrapped in a purple and black polka dot Chinese take out box secured with a cute ribbon. When I opened the box I found a gorgeous cupcake that looked and smelled so good I thought I could actually eat it! The cupcakes notes are; cashmere and cotton with hints of jasmine. My five year old daughter begged me to let her test out the 'cupcake' during her bath. We took off a chunk of the bath bomb fizzy cupcake and dropped it into her bathtub full of warm water. The pieces of the cupcake fizzed and then turned the bathwater a beautiful blend of purple and pink. The smell that enveloped the room was lovely and my daughter loved playing in her princess bath. 




Bath Bomb Fizzies (Caramel Pumpkin and Butterfly Hugs)
   What do you get when you put together the scents of pumpkin spice, maple leaf, french vanilla, rum, caramel creme, brown sugar, heavy cream, caramelized sugar, and vanilla extract? The Caramel Pumpkin Bath Bomb Fizzy! This bath fizzy smells just like someone is baking a pumpkin dessert-yum! Butterfly hugs has notes of apple blossom, lily of the valley, and rose petals. This scent is fresh and light. Both bath bombs are gorgeous (they look like beautiful works of art) and it is super fun to watch them fizz away in the warm bath water. Both bath bombs left my skin supple and lightly scented.


Bubble Bar (Blue Agave)
   The bubble bar in Blue Agave is what you need when you are in the mood for a bubble bath! All you need is a small piece of the bar-drop it into your bathwater and you will be rewarded with a generous offering of bubbles! The Blue Agave scent is a unisex blend of Kaffir lime, lemon zests, apple, and black currant;  followed by middle notes of lily of the valley and rose petals;  sitting on base notes of oakmoss and white woods. The bubble bar has been a hit at our house...my daughter LOVES bubble baths and the bubble bar really makes TONS of bubbles!


I was extremely impressed with the products I was sent to review from Moon's Harvest. They smell lovely, are beautifully presented, and are high quality. Any product from Moon's Harvest would make a lovely gift for your family, friends, or even yourself this holiday season!



The company did send me a product or service.
This in no way has affected my opinion of the product or service. This review is my opinion and has been written in my own words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger